Who We Are
We are an innovative company. We connect and employ Job Market
in Africa for enterprises around the world. We provide a marketplace where smart and agile youth connect with companies that need to grow fast.
How we work
Eccomi uses automation and artificial intelligence to offer various services through a marketplace. Some of these services include:
Providing a hub of information for young job seekers.
Digitize Enterprise workflow
To re-engineer & digitize the workflow of enterprises.
To match youth with work and generate customized career paths.
We are your partners for growth.
- 1) Connect Enterprises to smart and agile talent
- 2) Re-engineer & digitize the workflow of enterprises
- 3) Match youth to gigs
- 4) Generate customized career paths for youth
- 5) provide information about gigs in Africa
Our goal is solely focused on offering “ youth opportunity” – an untapped source of talent.
These youth face systemic barriers to employment and education so we are changing our hiring, retention and advancement strategies and creating opportunities for employment, internships, and apprenticeships.
Eccomi! A marketplace that trains & matches youth with work posted by enterprises
450connections a month
970entrepreneurial processes digitized
Jumaane TafawaStrategist, Entrepreneur/Intrapreneur, Project Executer
• Harvard University, MPA In International Development
- Appointments: Judge, Swiss Re Global ReSource Award (present); Chairman, Board of Directors, Equity Insurance Agency
- Recent Positions: Group Director, Strategic Initiatives & Partnerships, Equity (Bank) Group Holdings,
- Years of Experience: 14+
- Sector Experience: Private (corporate and start-up); government; NGO; civil and multi-lateral development agencies
- Work Experience: Kenya, Nigeria, Papua New Guinea, United States
Bola O. TafawaDevelopment specialist and a values-driven, impactful, solution-provider
Harvard University, Doctor of Science, Social Epidemiology and Health Communication, MPH
- Appointments: Global Fund Kenya Coordination Mechanism (present), Kenya Healthcare Federation (present), Acumen East Africa Leadership Fellow
- Recent Positions: Director, Equity Afia Limited and Alliance Administrator (Chief of Party) Equity Afia; General Manager, Health Pillar, Equity Group Foundation; Global Health Strategist, McCann Global Health, McCann Healthcare Worldwide
- Years of Experience: 12+
- Sector Experience: Private (corporate and start-up); government and academic NGOs; bi-lateral and multi-lateral development agencies
- Work Experience: Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, United States
Eccomi uses automation and artificial intelligence to offer various services through a marketplace. Some of these services include to re-engineer & digitize the workflow of enterprises and to match youth with work and generate customized career paths.
- Opportunity Analysis
- Corporate Coalition
- Community driven study